Friday 3 May 2019

Why scooting within school grounds should be banned

In my opinion I strongly believe that scooting should definitely be banned.
One of my thoughts is that if there is a narrow path, then there could be miniature cracks and when you press down your breaks you would fall over and knock down little children, then there will be a far-reaching line in the sick bay.
Another reason is that, if you ride a scooter around the playground then you can bang into metal equipment and injure yourself very seriously.

My last thought is if you are scootering on the field then there could be some bumps on the way and you might fall on a piece of glass or something sharp or injurious.   I Aleena have read your writing and I like how you have structured and planned your paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment