Wednesday 29 May 2019

The Table's Life

(Garage closing) “Oh no the humans are back from the supermarket, now they’re going to put all their heavy groceries on me. The table thought to himself.
“Come on man, you had to put the bag right on my face!” “How would you feel if somebody put heavy things right on your beautiful face?!”
“Hey, Tom can you please empty out the grocery bag?” Asked mum. “Sorry but I’m watching TV.”
“Wow TV you have the luxury life” Moaned table.
Really I don’t think so?”
“All you have to do is go on and of and change colour.
“Yeah, maybe I do have the luxury life. Well sorry, you have the hard part.”
“That’s OK.”
Tom I’m going to count to ten and if you don’t take out the groceries then you will be banned from all technology in the house for two weeks!”
Fine fine, I was going to do it any way but now I think I should think about it.”
TOM !!!
“Ok ok fine” Ugh I hate my life.
What did you say, Tom?”
“Aaahh finally that dumb bag is of my handsome face, now I can relax n chill.” “Eeeekkkk someone's sitting on my face!!!”

The End
I Aisha have read your writing I love your detail maybe next time in order to succeed you could talk more about your topic [the table] rather than that I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment