Tuesday 21 May 2019

There should be fewer children in a classroom

In my opinion, I think that there should be fewer students in the classroom.
One of my thoughts is that if there are too many kids in a class then the teacher will take longer to do tests and also, the mat would be really squished and all the sweaty boys' smell would kill you to death.

Another one of my reasons is that if you are calling for your teacher, it would probably take ages for him/her to come to you. Soon you will be sitting as straight as a tree to slouching like a grandma.
This is another thought of mine. It is if the children are all asking the teacher different questions all at the same time, the teacher’s mind would probably BLOW!! And, the teacher would go home with a headache (It would probably sound like a zoo)
If the teacher needs to help every single kid in the classroom the teacher would get tired and so would you.
Well then, I hope all of my reasons have persuaded you that there should be fewer kids in a class bye for now!
Good punctuation and put more vocabulary. By Garuth.

No comments:

Post a Comment