Monday 22 July 2019

Speech judging sheet

Sanah’s Speech Judging Sheet 

Name: Sanah                          Topic: Why we should save our world                   
                    
Category
Main Points

Self Assessment
Low                                         High
1           2 3           4 5
Structure

  
My speech was organized logically into paragraphs, with an effective introduction and a conclusion.
I think I would give my structure a 5 because I think it was done properly.
Delivery

  
I used some gestures, stood still and made eye contact with my audience.

My voice was clear and loud.  I didn’t speak too quickly or too slowly.

For this one, I think I would give myself a 4 and a half because I spoke clearly.
Content 
  
My speech had a message and was original, interesting and relevant to the audience.

I think I would give myself a 5 for this one because I think it has a good message.
Language

I used ‘powerful’ words in my speech.  I also included some language features (eg repetition, alliteration, similes, etc)
I give myself a four because I didn’t use similes
Time

My speech was between 2 ½ and 3 ½ minutes long.
I am going to give myself a 5 because my speech was 3 minutes and 12 seconds long and was in the time limit.

Next time I need to  Memorize it more

Teacher Comment Liked your audience participation when you asked them “hands up those who are guilty of having long showers”. This made me feel guilty, which is good.
  • Good humor, especially your rendition of Ariana Grande.
  • An important message was delivered with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment