Wednesday 23 May 2018

Year 4 school camp

Dear Mrs Ritchie

I am writing to you to express my opinion about why year 4’s should also go to camp.

You may believe that year 4 students are too young or immature to go to camp. However I disagree because activities such as archery and kayaking will help us develop and practise skills

For example an activity such as archery would develop our aim for sports like dodgeball and it will also help you be safe around sharp objects.

Kayaking will also teach you to be water safe and will teach you not to give up.  It will also help you practise your swimming skills in the sea if your kayak tips over.

As you can see if year 4s go camping they can learn a lot about the outdoors.

Please consider these ideas carefully and I look forward to hearing back from you

Kind regards
Sanah

Room 10

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous work Sanah i agree your amazing reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Sanah I agree with you

    ReplyDelete