Thursday 10 May 2018

Photographer Letter

Dear photographer,

I am writing to you to you to express my opinion about the way you take and arrange the class
photographs.

Obviously I really admire the red background with the boys and girls seated or stood. I like it because we stand out against the background.

I like how you organise the children in size, such as tallest to shortest because it looks like you have thought about how to make the photo better.

Most people like the hall of fame setup in the hall on the display board because if parents come, they can see their children in the photo.


Ofcourse I admire how you make the children say a word to make them smile for the photo.

I’m absolutely certain that you should read my ideas before you reply.  You might or might not agree about my opinion. Please reply soon.

Yours sincerely,
Sanah Raniga


No comments:

Post a Comment