Sunday 2 September 2018

My speech judging sheet

Speech Judging Sheet

Name:  Sanah Topic: Why teachers are important                   
Category
Main Points

Self Assessment
Low                                         High 4
1           2 3           4 5
Structure

 
My speech was organised logically into paragraphs, with an effective introduction and a conclusion.
4 ½

Delivery

 
I used some gestures, stood still and made eye contact with my audience.

My voice was clear and loud.  I didn’t speak too quickly or too slowly.

5
Content
 
My speech had a message and was original, interesting and relevant to the audience.

4
Language

I used ‘powerful’ words in my speech.  I also included some language features (eg repetition, alliteration, similes etc)
5
Time

My speech was between 2 ½ and 3 ½ minutes long.

3 mins 19 secs

Next time I need to
Slow down a little bit

Teacher Comment
An outstanding speech Sanah.  It was well written and you were very prepared.  You showed confidence by having good eye contact and speaking at an appropriate volume.  Your next step is to slow down and speak at a slower pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment