Tuesday 18 September 2018

My book review

My book review
‘Gangsta Granny’ is by David Walliams and the illustrator is Tony Ross. David Walliams has put lots of sophisticated words in the story.

David Walliams has also put lots of funny words and lots of adjectives. Tony Ross has put lots of interesting and entertaining pictures which will make everybody laugh.

‘Gangsta Granny’ is about a little boy named Ben and he thinks his Grandma is boring but he finds out that she is actually a robber. He knows his grandma wants to steal the crown jewels from the queen.

My favourite character is granny because she tricks Ben and makes him think she is boring.

Most peoples favourite part of the book is when the neighbor, Mr Parker comes and spies on grandma and Ben. Granny tries to do yoga on one foot while she is naked.

I like the book because it is humorous and interesting. I would recommend this book to everyone.

The star rating I would give it is five out of five. Overall Gangsta Granny is an amazing book and everyone who reads it will love it just like me.

2 comments:

  1. Great job in not giving the story away next time use try to persuade the reader to read the book and a little more bold language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Sanah i like your ideas next time work on having more sentences in a paragraph.

    From Zoey

    ReplyDelete