Thursday 23 July 2020

The day I swapped my brother for 2 puppies

The Day I Swapped My Older Brother For 2 Puppies
“Hey look!”, I exclaimed to my brother. “Sydney got two puppies”!, I said in a very happy tone. “Ugh, another one of your annoying bratty friends comes into my home and invades my space”. “Be nice”, I tried to say discreetly. “Hey Sydney!”, I shrieked while waving and running toward her (well specifically her two adorable dogs). She had held her arms wide open so I could give her a hug, but I ducked under her and hugged her dogs passionately instead. “Well that was unexpected”, She said in laughter.  

 “You are soooo lucky to have an older sibling to play with”, Sydney exclaimed.
“Ummm, no i’m not, all he does is either annoy me or sit around in his room all day and do… I don’t even know what! All I know is that he only comes out if he is hungry just to grab a snack or if it’s meal time, I could go on and on and on about how annoying he is”
“Ok ok I get it”, She replied. “I just wish I had a sibling.”
“What if I swap you my brother for your two dogs?”, I questioned.
“But you said so many bad things about him, why would I want him?”
“Well he’s really not THAT bad”, I fibbed. “He looks after me when my parents aren’t home”
“I’ll take him, anything to not get that very strict babysitter to never ever come back to my house. I do love my dogs very much. But I’ll do it.”
“Hey dumbo!”
“What do you want poop”
“Can you babysit Sydney at her house?”
“Never ever will I babysit-”
“I’ll give you 20 bucks”
“Make it 50”
“Deal”
“Let’s go Kidney”
“It’s Sydney”
“Whatever, as long as I get my 50 bucks.

Now, what am I going to name you two lovable dogs? I got it! I’ll name you Coco because you are brown and fluffy and you buttermilk because you are a white cute dog.   

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment