Wednesday 5 December 2018

Where am I describing?

Where am I describing?

It is awake 24/7.
You can shop here.
You put your bags on a conveyor belt.
I see a sign in capital letters that says WHITTAKERS..
An elevator takes me up to my destination.
“Bye” people say sorrowfully, as they leave.
The doors open and you wait for an hour to board your vehicle.
There are lots of places to eat before you go.
The crew help you  get ready to board.
There is a long line till you hop onto your mode of transportation.
Where am I describing?









2 comments:

  1. This is a great it was that hard to guess where you after this sentence The crew will help you before you board but overall are you describing an airport ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you used interesting vocab interesting facts and i like your blog

    ReplyDelete